Thursday, February 9, 2012

Nike . .

Well , my first thought is that how can people be so crucial ?
I mean like don't they think of other peoples feeling or like what they are going
through everyday life working for a company that doesn't
even pay them enough money a day ! I mean like
1.25 cents isn't enough to feed a family ?? Especially if you have a lot
of kids !!! And how can people or kids be loosing their lives when they burn
rubber where kids play at ? And can get cancer . . /:
And I love how a few people are trying to change it , but the CEO of Nike
doesn't even let him talk to him about what's going in Indonesia and
what through going though and how do the people live over there !
I feel like the guy or the CEO is just plain stupid ! I mean like he can at least donate
more money , it's not going to hurt the guy ?
But I think people need to stand up for it way more!!
There are two sides too Nike
They sign 3 year contracts to a language they can't even read . .
There are like hundreds of men living on top each and work
6 days a week !!
They are trap because an employer has taken their passports . .
And they have to be forced to be
live in labor . .
After living in a bad place , they have been moved to a new
and better place for them . .

No comments:

Post a Comment