Thursday, February 2, 2012

Object In The Sky 2012

- How could you take this real-life event and turn this into a game.
Mmm , I would help this learn about it and more facts about
meteorites or any other types. . .
- What genre would you focus on?
The genre I would use is
-What skill or topic would your game teach?
I would teach the exact topic of the game .
-What would the player have to do in the game?
The player would basically do is learn about all types of things that
are in space and what are they are made of . . .
-What would the hero of your game look like? The enemy?
I don't think I would have an enemy or hero !
-What type of animations or sounds would the player see and hear?
They would basically hear like , a guy telling them what to do
and any other sounds in outer space
-What would be the title of your game?
Falling Object !
I created this in flash . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment