Monday, May 14, 2012

Michael , your game is very creative . Like you can't even tell that it's made in flash ? But anyways I had picked your game for my top 3 and I think you deserve it . What , you've only been here for about 2 years and you have that kind of game . The way it looks it's like very artistic and there are NO errors in your game . Your game is pretty good . Hope you win !


Salvador , your game is AMAZING . I mean it's really good . I really like it , it's like really , really fun ! I especially like the Elephants ! I have to admit it took me a while just to complete the first part of it . . But that was an interesting game . . Anyways , I gave my vote to you and your teammate . . (:


Juan , your game was pretty good and challenging.. -_- , but anyways I had chosen your game for the my top 3 . Ohhhh , yeah I had really like the bird and the falling tree's ahhhaaa , but I hope your team wins ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment