Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Reflection On Globey Awards .

1. What did you think about the article?
- I think the article was a bit like harsh , but then like I also think he had understood what we do here at EAPrep . .
2. How did it make you feel to read about your school and Globaloria, a program that you participate in .
- It actually felt like pretty cool , I mean to be recognized ? For what we do here at the school , and whats it all about ??
3.If your game was featured in the article, what would you like for the author to have said about your game?
- ( it was not )
4. If your game was not featured in the article, what would you like for the author to have said about your game?
- Umm , I think I would like the author to say about my game is that how he likes it it's based on Child Abuse and it could help the society .
5. Which game do you think the author should have mentioned in his article and why?
- I really think Disaster because it was a really good game , no mistakes and it taught me something about deforestation , I honestly think that should have been mentioned in his post . . And I really enjoyed the game .

1 comment: